Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What "normal" is not




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Anne speaks today about ... no normals ...


"Some very helpful and kind people told me there is not one way to grieve and not to let anyone tell me how long to grieve, when it's time to move on, or what is "normal" or not. Even though I needed to be reminded at times, I can see now how so very right they were."
Anne
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Anne, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each one will learn and embrace their response to grief as ... their own. That their normal, will become a friend to them ... in the sense of being comfortable with their own, unique, response to grief.

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page