Saturday, March 17, 2012

I wasn't looking for advice




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Jos speaks today about ... being there ...


"I wasn't looking for advice, I had to work through it in my own way and still am, it will be a year on 22 May 2011 since my 19yo son passed as a passenger in a car accident. The best thing my family and friends have done is to just be there and to listen."
Jos
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Jos, and all who have lost sibling. I pray that each one will have someone, or ones, that will care enough to be with them for part of their journey through this valley of dark shadows.

God bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page