Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yahweh, Day 242


Day 242

Yahweh

... demonstration ...

".... The nations will know that I am Yahweh"-the declaration of the Lord God -"when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight .... I will place My Spirit within you and cause you to follow My statutes and carefully observe My ordinances."
Ezekiel 36:23-27 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Yahweh's desire is to demonstrate His Holiness through His people ... pretty sobering desire when compared to our experience ... as His people. Could this be our accusation? "I see the holiness of God in you people!"

This was in fact the first accusation of the early followers of Christ ... thus the derisive title, "Christian," spoken through pursed lips of ridicule. The word meaning "little Christ" because that is what they saw in His followers. (Acts 11:26)

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page