Saturday, January 14, 2012

She was part of me




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Angelique speaks today about ... advice ...


"No best advice... most said to move on... and that after I've lost my 19 year old daughter... It made me angry and still does... she was part of me and will always be..."
Angelique
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Angelique, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will understand that when one loses someone that is a part of their very fiber ... then that relationship never ceases ... the one lost will always be a part of who they are. And may there be some peace in that truth.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page