Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grieving is never ending




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Sandra speaks today about ... receiving ...


"After the loss of my son I was given two bits of advice. 1) allow people to help and become comfortable and gracious with receiving; 2) when asked how many children you have respond with the total number you had not how many are surviving. Best advice aside from that fact that grieving is a never ending lifelong emotional state just like never forgetting my loved one."
Sandra
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Sandra, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will receive help from others with Your Grace ... and that they will realize that their grief will last as long as their love for their child.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page