Friday, January 06, 2012

I had no idea the depth of that pain




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Judy speaks today about ... not judging ...


I worked for a non-profit agency and a fellow staff member lost her son the year before I lost Jason. At Jason's funeral she told me I was one of the few people who seemed to know how she felt when she lost her son. I had no idea the depth ...of that pain. I learned that no one can understand the depth of your pain. Understanding that I have learned not to pass judgement. "All we need is love"
Judy
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Judy, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will be able to focus on their love and support for others who have endured the same loss.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page