Saturday, January 07, 2012

Daily Nugget


Saturday, January 7th, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“Testing the acoustics in the vast Agricultural Hall, Spurgeon shouted, 'Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world.’ A worker high in the rafters of the building heard this and became converted to Christ as a result.”
(Charles Haddon Spurgeon)
God’s word will find a way to complete its mission. The writer of Isaiah 55:11 says it like this,
“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”
Just another reminder that every word we speak counts.

"God, let our words convey Your love to others.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

Give Him glory daily

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page