Thursday, December 22, 2011

Otherwise I would not be here




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Risa speaks today about ... being tired ...


"It's going to be 7 years on the loss of our 19 year old son come June from a drowning accident due to a riptide he got caught up in. The best advice that I just recently received was to get up every morning and live each day with the memori...es of him. There really is no good advice, time has not healed my pain ... it's only made it worse. I have to keep living for my other son who just turned 19, my spouse, and my very precious grand daughter that my deceased son left us, and by God's grace are the only things that have kept me going - otherwise I would not be here. Now dealing with the pain of losing so many other loved ones that were taken way too early only increases the pain. I am tired .... life will never be "normal" again. Tired of some people telling me it's time to get over it, I will not get over it - I will grieve his loss until the day we are re-united. I know they all mean well - but they have no idea how much pain and suffering a parent goes through, we don't get over it we learn to live one moment at a time. I pray to God that they never have to experience this overwhelming grief. God Bless us all .... my heart hurts for every single one of you that have also lost a child."
Risa
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Risa, and all who have lost a child. I pray that the courage and strength that they need to face each day ... will be granted by Your all sufficient hand ... and they they will each one ... reach out ... and take Your hand.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page