Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A new normal




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Penelope speaks today about ... being changed ...


"I lost my son 9 months ago and i was told to take one day at a time and that my normal wasn't any more and that i would have a new normal. Does that make sense? I know I've changed and my outlook on life is different. Some days are harder than others. His Birthday is April 9th so I think I'm going to celebrate his life with a candle and his favorite cake. One thing I know for sure...He is at peace and he's not hurting any more. I am so thankful for the compassionate friends!"
Penelope
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Penelope and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will come to realize that their lives will never be the same ... ever ... and that their new lives will be filled with Your strength and direction.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page