Monday, December 19, 2011

Taking "Grief Breaks"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Rachel speaks today about ... taking breaks ...


"Eat something!" because I couldn't even eat a crumb for about a month after. I lived on nutritional drinks. After I got into TCF, one of the senior members gave the advice of taking "grief breaks." Watching a movie or doing something to give a reprieve for even a few minutes was great advice and I found the length of time in taking the breaks was able to be increased with the passing months/years.
Rachel
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Rachel, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they learn to schedule moments of escape.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page