Sunday, December 25, 2011

Its still hard to comprehend what happened




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Frieda speaks today about ... being torn ...


"My older sister lost two of her children one 4 and the other 9 - different years. I lost my son 21 to cancer and watched him slowly leave me and my family. My sister described my heart as "torn into shreds" and that crying and praying helped her and trying to keep busy - this helped me too. I pray that all those who have lost their child or children will be comforted to know that one day there will be no more sorrow and no more pain as long as you have faith and hope in the coming of our Lord Jesus. What keeps me going after one year and a month is that one day I will see my son again. Some days its still hard to comprehend what happened to my family and our loss but it does get easier than before. Never goes away but gets easier."
Frieda
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Frieda, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each day ... a new portion of faith ... will find it's way into each and every heart.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page