Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daily Nugget


Thursday, December 22nd, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


"I was proud that my 3-year-old daughter seemed to pick up the Christmas carols I was teaching her. Then, a few days after Christmas, she asked me to sing the 'whale song.' When I questioned her, she told me the song was about angels, whales, and sheepkeepers. Still confused, I asked her to sing it. In an off-key voice she sang, 'The first no whale, the angels did say. Was to certain poor sheepkeeps in fields with the hay!'”
(Lisa Jachimiec, Muskego, WI, Christian Parenting Today, “Life in Our House.”)
In the CHRISTmas story in Luke 2:17-18, the writer tells us,
“And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child. And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.”
Just as God used the lowly shepherds to share the Good News, He still uses imperfect people to continue to tell others.

"God, thank You that we can be Your messengers today.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page