Wednesday, November 02, 2011

"It was going to take some time..."




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Gayla speaks today about ... time and grief ...

"The only advice I got that was helpful was 'give yourself a year' (I continue to renew that one, as needed, but it helped me understand it was going to take some time before I was ready to engage in the world again) and when my mom suggested I just sit outside in the sun with a blanket and my box of tissues as much as possible."
Gayla
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Gayla, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each day will start with ... a sun rise ... and each evening will close with a ... sun set ... and each rising and each setting will bring a renewed hope ... that there really is a tomorrow ... and that is reason enough to live ... today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page