Friday, September 23, 2011

"He was a dare devil"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Maria speaks today about ... remembering the good times ...

"My friend told me to celebrate the good times I had with my son. It has been 4 months since his death, when I am feeling low I remember him as a child, his laugh and how much I enjoyed his company when we traveled! He was a dare devil and would jump off out of a second story window onto the trampoline wearing a garbage bag as a parachute..... Would use our swimming pool as training for being a future seal.... the list of happy goes on!!!"
Maria
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Maria, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each one can and will find some comfort in remembering the good times they had together.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page