Thursday, September 22, 2011

"My own sister..."




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Bunny speaks today about ... a caustic sibling statement ... and Elizabeth responds in kind ...

My own sister told me to get over it, and that i wasn't the only one that lost Nicholas :/
Bunny
To which Elizabeth responds...
"I am so sorry you have to deal with that!"
Elizabeth
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Bunny, and all who have lost a child. I pray that the people in their lives will at least be considerate of their loss ... and help those people realize ... that even though they might feel some level of loss as well ... it is nothing like the loss that a parent feels.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page