Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"I do believe she's right"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Judy speaks today about ... trying to believe ...

"My 90 yr. old aunt lost her only child when he was 12, she actually got there right after he was hit by the car. She told me and my husband that 'the pain never goes away, it just becomes easier to bare.' Next month will be one year and I can barely get through writing this without crying, but I do believe she's right."
Judy
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Judy, and all who have lost a child. I pray that the testimony of those who have lost a child before will ... ring true ... even when it has to be believed in mere hope ... that it will prove true.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page