Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"I will never be who I was..."




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Amy speaks today about ... stages of grief ...

"That the 5 stages of grief may start out going in order but not to be worried if you're back at stage 1 or 2 or 3 quickly or even five years down the road. Basically, we will float through them all at different times for the rest of our lives. I have also learned that I don't have to apologize for not being who I was before my 20 year old and only child, Jeff, went to heaven. I will never be who I was..."
Amy
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Amy, and all who have lost a child. I pray that that in every phase of the grieving life ... that they will each one come to know who they have become through their loss ... and because of their loss.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page