Friday, July 22, 2011

Do what you have to do ... then forgive yourself




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Judy speaks today about the shear expressions of agony ...

"If I got advice in the early days, I didn't hear it. Later, though, the best piece of advice was what I pass on to others. Do whatever you have to do to get through. Cry, scream, break things, focus on yourself. There is no right and wrong, no time line, no normal. And later, forgive yourself for the things you did or didn't do."
Judy

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Judy, and all who have lost a child. I pray that their grief will be freely expressed ... in whatever form it might require.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page