Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"be prepared for the holidays"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Brenda speaks today to about the coming holidays ... be ready ..."

"The best advice I got or learned was be prepared for the holidays. Thanksgiving was always a special day for my son and I. The 2nd Thanksgiving I didn't cook like I normally do. I had no plans to do anything. That gave me way too much time to think about my son and how much I miss him. Not that I don't like to think about my son, but thinking too much hurts too much and won't bring him back."
Brenda

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Brenda, and all who have lost a child. I pray that in their hearts ... the sorrow of holidays without their child ... can be faced with your granted grace ... and embraced.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page