Saturday, July 23, 2011

Daily Nugget


Saturday, July 23rd, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


On our way to school one morning, my two sons, Logan (age five) and Devin (age four), were talking about what heaven will be like. Devin looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Mommy, right now Jesus lives in my heart, but when we get to heaven he’s going to get to come out and play with me!"
(Angela Rogers)

The writer of Deuteronomy 29:45 records these words of God:
“I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.”
What a blessing to be able to dwell with God knowing He wants to spend time with us.

"God, help us when we try to choose death either for us or others.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page