Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Daily Nugget


Tuesday, June 28th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”
(Edward Everett Hale, 1822–1909)

Each of us is here for a purpose. There is something that only one person can do. Sometimes that task comes naturally, and sometimes we have to get out of our comfort zone to fulfill our purpose. Through the years, I've learned I may be the only one who can encourage someone else. As we work to fulfill our purpose, we must remember these words of the apostle Paul in Philippians 4:13:
“I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”

"God, let me do and be what You purposed for me.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page