Friday, February 04, 2011

Can One Make Gods? Day 199


Day 199

Yahweh

Can One Make Gods?

"Lord, my strength and my stronghold, my refuge in a time of distress, the nations will come to You from the ends of the earth, and they will say, 'Our fathers inherited only lies, worthless idols of no benefit at all.' Can one make gods for himself? But they are not gods. 'Therefore, I am about to inform them, and this time I will make them know My power and My might; then they will know that My name is Yahweh.'"
Jeremiah 16:19-21 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Yahweh wants His Name to be known.

Any time that humanity declares that humanity is going to accomplish that which only God can do ... then humanity places itself in the position of being a god ... and we are not God.

Yahweh will always take up this challenge ... to prove that He alone is God.

And ... once again our challenge is whether or not we will have the spiritual eyes to see ... and spiritual ears to hear and understand that it is the hand of God at work ... or will we simply attribute it to some natural phenomenon as an excuse? As Jesus/YahShua said often ...
"He who has ears to hear should listen."

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page