Thursday, February 03, 2011

Daily Nugget





Thursday, February 3rd, 2011.


Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


Today I was saddened…. Another high-profile individual made a bad choice resulting in a compromise that caused me to crumple inside. As I thought of the pain this choice is going to cause his family and others, tears welled up in my eyes. Many will no doubt jeer and laugh at this person saying, "I knew it was too good to be true." I, for one, had hoped this person, this choice-maker, was one who was for real and above reproach.

The writer of Jeremiah 50:32 says,
“And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.”


"God, guard my step lest I be devoured the same way.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God knows and cares.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page