Thursday, February 03, 2011

My Name Is Yahweh, Day 198


Day 198

Yahweh

My Name Is Yahweh

"Lord, my strength and my stronghold, my refuge in a time of distress, the nations will come to You from the ends of the earth, and they will say, 'Our fathers inherited only lies, worthless idols of no benefit at all.' Can one make gods for himself? But they are not gods. 'Therefore, I am about to inform them, and this time I will make them know My power and My might; then they will know that My name is Yahweh.'"
Jeremiah 16:19-21 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Yahweh wants His Name to be known.

It is in and through The Name that we have full access to The Throne. Why would any person or group want to hide or mask The Name?

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page