Monday, July 19, 2010



Monday, July 19th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

Henry Ward Beecher, while walking down a street, passed a newsboy shivering in the cold. Being moved with compassion toward him, the great preacher bought up all his newspapers, and when he handed over the money to him, he said, “Surely you are cold?” “I was,” replied the lad with a gulp, “till you passed, sir.”

Hopefully, we make a positive impact when we pass by others. Even to strangers, we are to be the friend that we all need. We must listen to the words of the writer of Psalms 35:14:
“I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother.”

"God, help me affect others' attitudes and altitudes.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God loves you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page