Sunday, July 18, 2010



Sunday, July 18th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

A missionary society was deeply impressed by the courageous devotion of David Livingstone, who worked single-handedly for God in Africa. The society wrote to Livingstone: “Have you found a good road to where you are? If so, we want to send other men to join you.” Livingstone replied, “If you have men who will come only if there is a good road, I don’t want them. I want men who will come if there is no road at all.”

The apostle Paul reminds us in 2nd Corinthians 5:7:
“For we walk by faith, not by sight.”
Even though we are in times that call for us to go where no road has been blazed, we must let these words encourage us in our daily living:
“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." (Hebrews 13:5-6)

"God, You are the Light to my path.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God loves you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page