Saturday, April 24, 2010



Saturday, April 24th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Joy is the most infallible sign of the presence of God.”
(Léon Henri Marie Bloy, 1846–1917)

When we have joy during periods of trials, heartache, and sorrow, the world may wonder at the source of our power. Our lives should be our testimony that God gives us the strength to smile and to go on because He lives in us.

The apostle Paul in Galatians 2:20 says,
“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

"God, Thank You for the joy we have from Your dwelling within.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is love!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page