Thursday, April 22, 2010



Thursday, April 22nd. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“I am a part of all that I have met.”
(Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1809–1892)

Almost every day we hear someone name-dropping. I have even had folks who, in trying to impress me, would tell me they knew someone "important," someone "famous," only to find those name-droppers didn't know that person at all. The saddest part will be the day in judgment, the day when Jesus says,
“Then will I profess unto them, I never knew you.”
(Matthew 7:23)

The most important person we can meet is Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, and that meeting changes every part of whom we are--our thoughts, our lifestyles, our goals--our whole beings.

"God, Thank You for meeting me where I was and bringing me into Your family.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is love!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page