Sunday, February 07, 2010



Sunday, February 7th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Being polite is a choice we get to make. This choice goes against the advice that the world would tend to give us. Praise the Lord! To go against the world is a chance to walk with God.

Remember well the words of the writer if Isaiah 55:6-9:
“Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, or he will abundantly pardon. 'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' saith the LORD. or as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

"God, let me seek Your ways in all I do.
Amen."


God, grant us wisdom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page