Sunday, February 21, 2010



Sunday, February 21th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

Every mechanical clock has to be wound at some point. Some are wound daily, some are wound weekly. If these clocks are not wound at the proper time their weights will pull all the way to the bottom. Without time set aside for prayer, praise and meditation our hearts will likewise so far descend through the weight of the cares of the world, that our course in godliness should be hindered and stopped.

The writer of the 28th Psalm verse 7 shares this with us,
“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.”

"God, let me draw strength from you daily.
Amen."


Give God Praise.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page