Friday, February 19, 2010



Elton must be needing some cheap publicity.





This old song-and-dance routine has been played so many times... you'd thing that someone as truly creative and talented as Elton could come up with something a little more original?

Showbiz "Bizarre" story
JESUS was GAY - according to the gospel of SIR ELTON JOHN.

The singer makes his controversial claim about the Lord in a new US interview that will enrage America's bible belt.

Elton, 62, declares as he pours out his heart to a magazine: "I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems."

He adds: "Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don't know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East - you're as good as dead."

He goes on in the same interview to describe how he and DAVID FURNISH, 47 - now his "husband" - first got together.

The pop veteran tells Parade magazine: "I was attracted to David immediately. He was very well dressed, very shy. The next night we had dinner.

"After it, we fell in love very quickly."

He said of previous lovers: "I'd always choose someone younger. I wanted to smother them with love. I'd take them around the world, try to educate them.

"One after another they got a Cartier watch, a Versace outfit, maybe a sports car.

"They didn't have jobs. They were reliant on me.

"In six months they were bored and hated my guts because I'd taken their lives and self-worth away. I hadn't intended to."

And... what a truly sad conclusion to this story.

I've decided to pray for Elton today... seriously.

At least he believes in Jesus.... it's a start.

Father... touch this man's heart today with your love and majesty.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jhthompson said...

John...John......"dont go breaking my heart" with this nonsense.....I too will pray for this man.

1:14 AM  
Blogger XtnYoda said...

God Bless Jeremy!

chuck

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page