Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Wednesday, January 13th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“The donkey brays mightily but the forest does not tremble. The tiger’s paw barely presses the fallen leaf, and all rush for shelter.”
(Paul Eldridge)

When man speaks, he can prattle on for hours calling attention to himself and ultimately putting a whole nation to sleep. When God whispers through His Holy Spirit, grown men shed tears.

The writer of Isaiah 55:11 records these words of God:
“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”
Wow! May we let His word accomplish in us what was intended.

"God, thank You for talking directly to me.
Amen."


When God or His Son speaks…. Listen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page