Monday, October 26, 2009



You may remember this pic from my post on May 12th of this year. about the FDA's insane threat to shut down General Mills over Cheerios' claim that eating Cheerios for six weeks could lower cholesterol four percent? Well... Cheerios has upped the anti in a BIG WAY... all the way up to Cheerios lowering cholesterol by 10% now in just ONE MONTH as evidenced by my newest box of Cheerios below!







Gosh... one just has to admire General Mills for this... in your face response to the FDA!

Go buy a box today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I've had the pleasure of working with General Mills for the past 9 years and I am a big fan of theirs. Love that in your face approach as well!

1:12 PM  
Blogger XtnYoda said...

Give my heart-felt regards to all there at General Mills!

Tell them that there are many paying attention!

God Bless!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page