Friday, October 23, 2009



Friday, October 23rd. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.”
(Proverbs 18:24)

We are blessed when we have friends with whom we are able to share our thoughts, dreams, and even struggles.

Indeed, I am blessed to have a brother that fits the description of "friend." My brother and I have always been fairly close, but, over the years as we drew nearer to God, He increased our friendship even more. That brotherly love...that friendship truly is a blessing.

Happy Birthday, Brother!

"God, thank You for my earthly brother and that all he means to me, our family, and Your kingdom.
Amen."


Give God all glory and praise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page