Monday, September 21, 2009



Monday, September 21st. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Every well-built house started with a definite plan in the form of blueprints.” (Napoleon Hill)

Have you ever thought about how special you are? Many verses in the Bible remind us that we are here not by accident, but by God’s design and purpose. The writer of the Psalm 139 puts it this way:
“I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”
(Psalm 139:14)

I'm glad The Master Designer had a plan in mind for me. How about you?


"God, knowing Your ways are better than my ways, remind me to let You keep working on me until I am what You want me to be.
Amen."


Let God be God in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page