Thursday, September 17, 2009



Thursday, September 17th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Adam was the only man who, when he said a good thing, knew that nobody had said it before him.”
(Mark Twain)

The fact that you are reading this today is a blessing to me. The fact that you read yesterday’s and came back today is even more special. Nothing good in me can come to you except it comes to you through the blood of Jesus.

With these words, Paul reminds us (especially me) not to get too puffed up:
“I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.”
(Romans 12:3)

"God, let Your words through me touch others.
Amen."


Let others see Jesus in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page