Thursday, November 29, 2007


New Covenant Song 6

6:1 Praise for Mercy

For the Worship Minister: with sympathy
(When there is stress) A Heart Song

Oh Yahweh, for me, You scourged Your Son.
The wrath of righteousness consumed Messiah.
2 Oh Yahweh, Your grace fills my weakness; Your strength calms my fearful heart.
3 I had almost lost all hope;
Then I reflected on Your love for me.

4 Oh Yahweh, You received me,
In Messiah You demonstrated Your love for me!
5 I will exult in Your presence forever;
I will rejoice with creation’s redeemed.

6 I grow so weary of temptation;
I long to be free from the presence of sin.
7 Yet, the world around us is oh, so lost;
The world…so opposed to Glorious God.

8 I wish I could talk with every lost soul
And share the love of Messiah with them.
9 I once was lost, then YahShua found me;
Yahweh received me in Messiah’s love.
10 Oh dear lost souls…turn to YahShua…
With all your heart!
Please…
Don’t walk away from Yahweh’s love.

xtnyoda shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page