Thursday, November 15, 2007












New Covenant Song 4
Song 4
For the Worship Leader: Grateful Praise
A Heart Song.
4:1 A Night Praise
Thank you for hearing my heart,
Dear Provider of my righteousness
You free me from my distress;
Thank you for hearing my praise.

2 How long, will the lost fail to see what You have done in my life?
How long must they seek vanity?
And, live in spiritual blindness?
(Give thanks and reflect on this.)

3 Thank You Father for accepting me
in the Beloved Lord Yah Shua.
Thank you Father, for hearing my praise.
4 I often struggle with resentment
Until I meditate on Your Mercy for me.
(Give thanks and reflect on this.)

5 I praise You for the Blood shed for me.
You are faithful always.

6 Many are so blind to the favor You show.
Please open their eyes to Your love, Yahweh.

7 You fill my heart with joy.
Touch the lost with Your abundant goodness.

xtnyoda shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page