Wednesday, November 07, 2007


New Covenant Song 3

3:1 Compassion in Troubled Times


A Song when betrayed by one close to your heart.



[picture by Ivan Kramskoy Unconsolable Grief]
Oh Yahweh, those I have helped have turned against me.
They are now actually striving to hurt me.
2 They are talking and acting like
You don’t really care at all about me.
(Give thanks and reflect on this.)

3 But, Yahweh, you always embrace me with your love,
You are Glorious, and the One who encourages me.
4 Yahweh bears my grief with me,
And His precious Spirit intercedes for me from within my heart.
(Give thanks and reflect on this.)

5 I rest peacefully;
And rise expectantly because Yahweh embraces me.
6 Dear Messiah, You alone can calm the fear filled imaginations of my thoughts,
Thoughts that try to smother me in anxiety.

7 I praise You, Yahweh!
I yield my rights to You, Dear Father.
I have turned the other cheek
By serving those who seek my harm.
8 Please, convict these of their error
And bless them with Your understanding and compassion.


xtnyoda shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page