Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Daily Nugget



     Today's cherished nugget from guest blogger, Pastor Bill.
“Until we have learned to be satisfied with fellowship with God, until he is our rock and our fortress, we will be restless with our place in the world” (Erwin W. Lutzer).
Ever since Adam and Eve got themselves kicked out of the garden of Eden, there has been a quest for rest. In that quest, let us run to God.
Too, in that search, we should remember what the writer of Psalm 18:2 tells us, “The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”
God, You are my salvation and rest.  Amen.
Bro. Bill
In God we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page