Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Daily Nugget



    Today's cherished nugget from guest blogger, Pastor Bill.

Twenty years ago today, I embarked on a great journey. At the tender age of forty I became a granddad. The journey has been filled with highs and lows that I never could have imagined. My heart, which I thought was so callused by the trials of the world, has been laid bare both by the preciousness of life itself and by the trials that come with the next generation.
I am reminded to walk in a way that prepares the pathway for this granddaughter as well as my other four grandchildren. My desire for this young lady--as well as for her cousins—and my great-granddaughter and 

any futures is that I might be able to lead them as does the writer of Proverbs 4:26: “Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.”
Happy Birthday Courtney!
God, thank You for Courtney and my other grandchildren and my great grandchild, Hadleigh. Let me be the granddad for them that you want me to be.  Amen.
Bro. Bill
In God we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page