Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Daily Nugget



   Wednesday July 8, 2015, Today's cherished nugget from guest blogger, Pastor Bill.
I was intrigued by one of those shows on the Discovery Channel when they were explaining the process of making steel. The metal was heated "white" hot and poured into troughs for cooling.
Though this was several years ago, I still remember a statement of the commentator: “As soon as the ore is removed from the heat, it cools by several hundred degrees per minute.”  Often that picture comes to mind when I see people removing themselves from the fellowship of God’s people and His church.
The writer of Hebrews reminds us: “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching” (10:25). 
Isn’t it interesting how the symptoms most often diagnose the ailment? 
God, I love You and want to radiate Your love. Keep me near Your refining fire that I might be able to encourage others daily and to be useful to You. Amen.
Bro.  Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page