Monday, June 08, 2015

Daily Nugget



   Monday June 8, 2015, Today's cherished nugget from guest blogger, Pastor Bill.

"Knowledge begins with wondering. Set a child to wondering and you have put him on the road to understanding" (Samuel Pierpont Langley, 1834–1906).
As the school year drews to an end, I want to thank all the teachers who set me to wondering from my parents and others who taught me early in Sunday School; to my wife, the teacher who helps mold me today; and to all others in between. I especially want to thank those who not only set me to wondering, but kept me from "wandering" on the wrong path. Remember the words of the writer of Proverbs 22:5: “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
We may not see the end results, but we can trust The Lord.
God, thank You for those who not only put me on the right path, but also re-directed my path, including You. Amen
Bro. Bill
In God we trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page