Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Daily Nugget



Wednesday June 3, 2015. Today's cherish nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

 I sought him in a great cathedral, dim with age, where oft-repeated prayers arise, but caught no glimpse of him. I sought him then atop a lonely hill, like Moses once, but though I scanned the skies, my search was fruitless still. There was a little home where grief and care had bred but courage, love, and valiant will, I sought—and found him there” (Anne Marriott).
Many folks seek God in a church, and they should. Others look for Him in specific places of majesty in natural settings and indeed He is there. But if we wait until we find the "perfect" time or place to meet with Him, we have wasted most of our lives. God is ever present wherever we are and desires to meet us at our point of need and visit with us there. The Psalmist gives us this terrific advice: “Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore” (Psalm 105:4).
God, thank You for looking for me and waiting for me to turn to You. Amen
Bro Bill
In God we trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page