Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Daily Nugget

    Wednesday, August, 20th, 2014.  Today's cherished nugget from Guest Blogger, Pastor Bill.

Someone asked a little boy, “How many brothers have you?” The child stated the number, adding, “and one in heaven.” “No, my son,” interposed his mother. “You have no brother in heaven.” “Yes, I have,” said the boy. “Didn’t you tell me that God was my Father, and that Jesus Christ is the Son of God? Then He must be my Brother in heaven.”

With all the challenges in the world today I can be like the little fellow. I, too, am excited to have a Brother in heaven. The writer of 1 John 2:1 encourages us this way: “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.”

God,thank You for letting me be a part of Your family through the blood of Jesus.
Amen.
Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page