Monday, January 06, 2014

Daily Nugget

     Monday, January 6th, 2014, Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.
 
I have been fortunate to have been in the presence of some of the men I would consider great in our generation. In every case, these leaders never assumed how truly great they were, but they made the people in their presence feel valued.

Conversely, I have been in the presence of others who were consumed with their own sense of worth and left me wondering what the attraction was. They left me feeling as if I were not worthy of their company (especially since I did not share their values nor do they embrace my convictions).

The apostle Paul leaves us these words of wisdom in 1 Corinthians 3:19, “For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.”

God, remind us when we are in the presence true greatness You have placed before us. Amen.
Bro. Bill

In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page