Thursday, January 30, 2014

Daily Nugget

   Thursday, January 30th, 2014, Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves” (James Matthew Barrie 1860 – 1937).

Every day I try to bring joy to others and for the most part I do. To some, I bring joy by coming around and hanging out, and others get happy when I leave. If I am able to bring a smile to someone, it brings happiness to me also.

The apostle Paul said this about some of his friends in Philippians 1:3-5,  “I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.”

God, help us to be the one who brings sunshine into the lives of others. Amen.
Bro. Bill

In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page