Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Daily Nugget

     Wednesday, January 29th, 2014, Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions” (Ronald Reagan).

“Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It’s not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make. Period” (Susan Gottesman).

The apostle Paul shared this thought in 1 Corinthians 13:11, “When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.”

God, help us, as did the apostle Paul, to grow up taking responsibility for our actions and making better decisions today than yesterday. Amen.

Bro. Bill
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page