Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Yahweh, Day 28

 

Day 28 Yahweh ... Revealing ... Glory

... and the wondrous danger we behold.


Exodus 33: 18-19 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Then Moses said, "Please, let me see Your glory." 19 He said, "I will cause all My goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim the name Yahweh before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."


Moses ... audaciously, yet humbly asks ... for one brief moment ... to see Him.

The One Who … Is ... Was ... and Will Be ... the Eternal One ... All Power ... All Authority ... All Knowing ... The Holy One ... separate from any and all imperfection.  Yet, mortal man ... fallen ... separate from the Eternal ... dare ask for a glimpse ... of The One.

Moses ... survived.

Yahweh ... is Good.

Intercessory Prayer:  Dear Father.  You are Holy, yet You not only have spoken to us, You have revealed Yourself to us in Your Son.  And, You have come to us that we might live … and not perish … and have life eternal.  We owe You everything.  Thank You.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page