Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Wednesday, November 13th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“ 'Tis God gives skill, but not without men’s hands: he could not make Antonio Stradivari’s violins without Antonio” (George Eliot, 1819–1880).

The skills God has blessed us with are useless unless we use them. Some of you, like me, may feel as if you have nothing to offer, but what about the hugs to a child only you are able to give; what about the smiles only you can give to a lonely person?  God does not need from you or from me what someone else has; He only needs our willing service based on what He has placed in our hands.

Remember the message from the writer of the Book of Matthew: “His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord” (25:23).

God, thank You for the blessings and abilities You have given me. What I have, I surrender to You that I might become what You desire for me to become. Amen.
Bro. Bill

In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page